Friday 19 June 2009

Summer Lovin'

These wee earrings are just so full of fun!! They are probably the easiest piece(s) I've done to date. So easy and super-fast to create, that's one of the things I just <3 about making earrings, there are endless combinations and designs, the only limiting factor is you imagination! - so it is so easy to create diverse designs that can be as easy or intricate as you want - delightful!

They are colourful and lots of fun - perfect for the summer! I'm not too sure what the heart and flower charms are made of but it always reminds me of shells, which only re-inforces their summer-y feel! Ohh I do love the summer!!

1 comment:

  1. Really pretty, and I love summer too! I think the wee flowers are a great colour for you Poog. Glad you are enjoying your newly found craft! xox

    ReplyDelete